1. Whom do I contact?
Please write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
2. Why are you having the event on a weekday?
We want to make it easier for supporters to participate in the event. Not all offices and colleges are operational during weekends. Also we do not want to disrupt your work schedule and hence the event is planned around lunch break.
3. What does ‘I want to be part of the organizing team’ mean?
By being part of the organizing team you can be responsible for one of the following:
1) Anchor the event.
2) Assist anchors during the event.
3) Spread the word and motivate people to join the event.
4. What does ‘I want to extend my support to the cause’ mean?
It means that you have agreed to support the cause by being present at a location suitable to you.
5. Have you obtained permission from the Police Department?
Necessary permissions have been obtained from the concerned authorities.
6. What are we going to do after meeting?
The idea is to form a human chain, hand in hand and sing a patriotic song ( preferably 'hum honga kameyab'). Please take pictures and videos of the event so that it can be uploated on the website.